Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
Having tried many methods of capturing VHS tapes to my computer, I once again turned to Dealextreme to see if they had a solution, and here it is.
- Simple to work with,
- Installed without problems (Windows 7)
- Build quality is fair, but not very cheap
- You need a VCR to work with it
- The software, although easy to work, feels limited and simple,
- I had some problems with audio/video sincronization in very long tapes, but I think it's the computers fault (old PC).
Don't know how it matches up with other products who do the same but are more expensive, but with this one, you'll be set!
Really easy to work with, gets the job done, nice product for its price!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.