DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Jack (Female) to RCA Audio Converter (30cm)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Audio converter – 3.5mm Audio Jack (Female) to RCA Audio Converter (30cm) Reviews

posted by vamps4 on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very cheap, and as good as any else cable of this kind. I have still not found this one cheaper anywhere else on the internet. Good plugs, and the cable is long enough (if you need more cable, just buy aa extension cable)
Cons:
Perhaps a bit cheap or flimsy. Nothing to worry about, and nothing you couldn't have guessed from the photo. Still works though so that's the main thing.
Other:
This cord is pretty long for the purpose. If you are using computer speakers that have a line out you don't need these, however, there are a few other parts on DX that will let you also use this item, and allow your computer speakers to hook up to your ipod and your television at the same time. Worth looking into!
Bottomline:
If you're after this style of cable then this is very good for the price. I wouldn't mind a slightly more durable feeling cable, but for the price I can't complain.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections