DX  » Community » Reviews » G4 1.2W 108-Lumen 3500K 24-SMD LED Car Warm White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:406 (40%)
  • 4 Star:538 (53%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:71 (7%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good LED for its value

posted by dfajt on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The lights work well and stable. It's easily plugged in and can be used as a replacement for older halogen G4 lamps.
    Cons:
    The luminosity is a bit low and I don't think it reaches 108 lumens and the color temperature is more towards bright white (400...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice lights

posted by aernoutvd on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are very nice compact LED-lights. They have a good (not to cold) color temperature and are small enough to fit in almost every lamp.
    Cons:
    Has a plus and minus connection, so you might have to change the wiring of your lamp. Resistors on the back can get hot, so mak...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Lighting

posted by BrunoRatoBR on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Small size but amazing light I used this item to illuminate the sound table in events - The price is OK, nothing overprice, but not lowpriced either
    Cons:
    Could have a 2 pack for this item, the price could be better but overall it a good item
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quuite fragile

posted by blancamaria on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap and this kind of products are not easy to find in here
    Cons:
    Is quite badly built. As i was installing it, two of them broke. I will try to repair it to make the purchase worthy, but i am ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good change for halogen bulbs

posted by s08aka on 02/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Light is bright, not too yellow and not blue, very comfortable for eyes. After 9 months using, all LEDs are still working, light emission didn't decrease. Every three LEDs have own resistor, eight chains in parralel. Enough reliable in cause of damage some ...
    Cons:
    On two of five bulbs connectors has been broken while inserting into slots. Easily solved with soldering iron. Heats up to 70 d...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap build quality

posted by JonasKoeritz on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice color temperature High brightness and good angle pcb fits into nearly every lamp
    Cons:
    Pin spacing too narrow (need to bend outwards to fit into my lamps) cheap build quality (had to solder all pins again)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good but SKU 58298 is better

posted by daghtus on 08/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fairly warm light. Due to its small size, it fits the reflectors using original G4 halogen bulbs.
    Cons:
    Not as bright as original G4 halogen bulbs. You always need to leave at least one original halogen bulb in the circuit otherwis...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not quite halogen, but pretty good.

posted by iksbob on 07/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Warm white, though it seems tan compared to halogen's yellow... Color rendering seems slightly reduced in a direct comparison. Low power draw. (measured about 100mA @ 12V) Construction seems pretty solid. The emitters are set up as 8 groups of 3 LEDs, with ...
    Cons:
    Out of the 5 modules I ordered, one had a cluster of 3 LEDs that are DOA. The units run hot at 12VDC. After operating for 5 min...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great LED Great deal

posted by dutchtrade on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Great light - Warm White - Low engergy usage - Low price
    Cons:
    - the 2 pins are not similar to G4 bulbs. I had to bend the pins more inward so the pins are equal to the original bulbs. - wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful LED

posted by dataplumber9 on 06/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Of all the LED emitters sold by DX, I think these are the best deal for your money. They are easily incorporated into most any circuit or housing, and the bulky connector pin can be removed easily to utilize just the original solder tabs. The unit is labele...
    Cons:
    Really no cons, however the current-limiting SMD resistors can get hot, so don't cover them with anything that will block the h...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections