Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Easy to use. Just as 1, 2, 3
- Construction appears to be solid... and i dont want to probe it :)
- Volume. Very loud. You can hear it even if you're in the street
- The led light. Isn't shiny, but you can get a fast look on anything and you don't need to turn the unit on to get the light working
- Small size, fits in any pocket
- Headphones - hands free option
- Too much batteries. 4 AAA's is a lot of them!
- The range isn't 5 km. Roughly it will be useful in a city, can't pass the concrete
- The belt clip seems to be very weak
- If you dont speak crearly, the receiver can get confused of what you said. You hear like if the other person talks with a potato into the mouth
- Use rechargeable batteries, or you will make a lot of toxic garbage
- Be nice with it. I dont think that it can survive big hits. The buttons seems to be dancing in their site
- In the field it can be useful. I'll use it to communicate with my partners while i'm doing biological research
- Will it be useful as battery charger??
- If you want a simple way of short distance communicaton for fun or maybe for job, this can be very good for you!!
- Buy this too and you wont worry about power
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.