DX  » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Guard Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:501 (50%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:501 (50%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

50% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value

posted by vselicovselico on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This screen protector is totaly the same as the one you buy from your local apple resseler. The only difference is 10 times ower price. I recommend it to every one, i had 2 foils before and i can say this one is the best. There are only few fingerprints an...
    Cons:
    There are no cons. Only problem is to get it on your iphone without bubles, at my one there is only one left in corner, but i d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Scratches to easily!

posted by Diskordius on 02/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It fits well and is easy to install, It protects the screen to some small degree against occational scratces by not to sharp objects. Its easy to remove and doesn't leave any residue, probably the most positive with the whole product.
    Cons:
    Scratches very easily, so it doesnt protect the screen from anything really sharp. Fingermarks gets even more obvious than wi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections