Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
Bought 3 units for myself & friends for our iPhone 4
* Charges my iPhone 4 from 20% to 100%, while it's on but not in use
* Pretty nice design & feel, sleek red rubber skin
* Can be chained with the iPhone and wall-charger to charge both at the same time
* 4-LED indicators work well
* Only works with a "bare" phone, will not attach if there is any back-cover, case, pouch etc.
* Also, won't fit when you want to put the iPhone in a car cradle
* 3-4mm thicker & wider than the iPhone 4, so kind of a bulky couple during the 2-4 hours it takes to fully charge
Important! If you have a back-cover or case, check if it wraps around the bottom of the iPhone. It will prevent the external battery from attaching
Another nice plus is that I can leave the battery to wall-charge in public places, if needed, instead of doing that with the iPhone and worrying about it getting stolen
A word about the capacity - iPhone 4 is rated at 1400mAh, this external battery is rated at 2200mAh.
It does *not* mean you'll get more than double the "juice", you'll get 80% extra. Some "juice" turns into heat during the charging process. It's normal and reasonable.
Good and handy, fantastic value for money. I've stopped running around with wall & car charges, feeling like I have to "beast-feed" my iPhone 4 every few hours like it was a baby
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.