DX  » Community » Reviews » 2200mAh Rechargeable External Battery for Iphone 4/3GS (Black)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5413 (54%)
  • 4 Star:4210 (42%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really nice for the price

posted by lavi ben-shimol on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    well, it does the job... really simple to use and look nice and not too much cheapy
    Cons:
    the battery itself is kinda of too big there is much more compact batterys today. in most cases you will need to remove the ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect backup battery for your iphone

posted by POB2k on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    High battery capacity (1000 mAh more than internal iphone 3GS). Good charge indicator, Lightweight, very easy to use (only connect to your phone, thas all). Nice packaging presentation.
    Cons:
    The packaging have not information about iphone 3GS but works well. I have and iphone 3gs and I confirm thats works perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase.

posted by dnacervera on 07/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a useful bastente product because it is very common for people to lose power on the iPhone. Besides the fact that many people already have an iPhone or some other device that has the 30-pin connection as the iPad, iPhone 3, iPod, etc.. 2600 mAh is a l...
    Cons:
    Perhaps one of the few drawbacks is that there are now products that smaller and look much better than this ugly external batte...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great but not a lot of power.

posted by mooy78 on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price is good for this thing, Quality is great Really easy to use
    Cons:
    Can Only charge 24% on my iPhone4 on a full charge of the battery.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not useful cheap backup battery

posted by Korkin on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    not bad building quality product, smooth surface plastic, small size of battery box. have a good connector. you can easy check of capacity if tape the silver button on front side of battery pack.
    Cons:
    capacity. low,low and low. i have a iphone 4s and can not make no one full charge! twice? sure not, you can take 70-80% of phon...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best buys on DX

posted by lulul100 on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i must say this is one of the best buys on DX. for 9 bucks this has helped me a lot with my iphone 4 and battery needs. It's been 8 months now and it still works like day one, it charges my iphone 4 and 3gs diligently every time I connect it. i cannot see a...
    Cons:
    i cannot find any issues with this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    800mAh only but works just as advertised

posted by byony on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Load: I'm going to try charging it fully, because I've had other issues with the first cable that I used to charge this. Then, I will try charging again and see if a full charge puts the battery higher than the 59% of my first test. I will update my review ...
    Cons:
    Design (broken connectors): I've read some reviews and suspect people are breaking their connectors. Although there's a protect...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by itzfred on 10/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -This external battery is really useful when you have to charge your iPhone on the go. -It has a nice black finish. -It seems pretty hard to break. -I tried it on an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch 3G and 4G and it worked on all devices.
    Cons:
    -The "led"s indicating the battery's life aren't very accurate. -You always have to remove the case when you want to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice battery pack, quite useful for travels

posted by sandavito on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a nice battery pack, a very cheap one, all things considered. Works fine and does the job it's intended to do. Little weight compared to other batteries I had.
    Cons:
    It tends to overheat while charging. And I don't really know if it is fully charged anyway. The 2200mAh are fine for an emergen...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect solution

posted by oyapon on 07/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This rechargeable battery for iPhone rocks. its has 220mAh!!! That means you can recharge your iPhone 4S from 0% to 100%. While this power output is set to 500mAh, it charges your iPhone quite fast. Fits perfect on iPhone 4/4S without a case. Has a batt...
    Cons:
    does not fit with your case attached with your iPhone
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections