DX  » Community » Reviews » T10 1.2W 6500K 32-Lumen 5-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very bright and good light, worth the price, recommend! – T10 1.2W 6500K 70-Lumen 5-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V) Reviews

posted by fraefm95 on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Brighter than original, don't get hot as the original, worth the price, don't give headaches, easy to install, just plug and play, pretty soft, small, don't have risk of cutting your hand in case it break, the best choose I could ever have made. ,
Cons:
Very sensible, just messed a bit and it stop stopped working till I turned the light a bit to the side. Too soft, could be brighter and stronger, good for places that can't be broken
Other:
Brighter than original, don't get hot as the original, worth the price, don't give headaches, easy to install, just plug and play, pretty soft, small, don't have risk of cutting your hand in case it break, the best choose I could ever have made. ,
Bottomline:
It's worth the price, if you buy you will not regret, the difference from the original it's very big, besides, if you change the light when it's turned on, you won't get your finger burned as the original one

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections