DX  » Community » Reviews » T10 1.9W 6500K 171-Lumen 38-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:647 (64%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LED bulbs are good

posted by denson80 on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good LED lamps, posravneiyu conventional incandescent lamps - heaven and earth. Sometimes you can ride instead of low beam. The big plus I think the brightness of the LEDs. good packaging, the lamp packed in foam material, which is especially important duri...
    Cons:
    not yet identified. All options at a height. Yet the price justifies the whole point!!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good bulbs

posted by Loner911 on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very good packaging with foam support. Light throw is very uniform.
    Cons:
    Color is more of 8000k with a bluish tint rather than the stated 6500k. 38 LEDs, output seems a bit too weak. May be resistor o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent parking lights

posted by xMarcusx on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great price for a reasonable quality. Very bright, you can travel in the cities without other lights. Pure white, not tending to blue. Bright white color of a luminescence. Replacement of incandescent lamps on these doesn't cause difficulty. Low power consu...
    Cons:
    Diameter of the case of these lamps is slightly less than opening in a headlight reflector therefore the lamp passes in a seat ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's cool

posted by opelevod on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright white color of a luminescence. Replacement of incandescent lamps on these doesn't cause difficulty. Low power consumption. High reliability.
    Cons:
    Diameter of the case of these lamps is slightly less than opening in a headlight reflector therefore the lamp passes in a seat ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright bulbs

posted by boban2008 on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Clear, white, bright light, even more than expected. Color of the light is clear white, not bluish.
    Cons:
    You got to pay attention for bulbs dimensions, they are long, but also they are to wide. I had to sand down corners of diodes t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by brenowelton on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright, you can travel in the cities without other lights. Pure white, not tending to blue They have already exceeded 1000 hours of use without problems. These days, saving 100 watts of high lights should not be underestimated
    Cons:
    A lamp came with a row burned and another burned after a week of use. has an appearance of being fragile ... my one burned bec...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY BRIGHT

posted by MarcosRoberto on 08/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - LOTS of light, makes the incandescent T10 looks really weak. - some people say it's fragile, i don't agree, it has a plastic body so you can't expect the same stiffness from a metallic case.
    Cons:
    - i couldn't fit this in my head light socket because the "diameter" of the LED sections is bigger than the base... s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bulbs!

posted by LeshiyUA on 07/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright and really white! Excellent quality! Excellent buy! The build quality and packaging of very high quality! I use them as parking lights on my 2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara. These lights are much brighter and whiter than ordinary bulbs! The best ad...
    Cons:
    Found no minuses, and I think that I can not find in the future!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright and long-life

posted by Altair1970 on 04/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright, you can travel in the cities without other lights. Pure white, not tending to blue They have already exceeded 1000 hours of use without problems. These days, saving 100 watts of high lights should not be underestimated ....
    Cons:
    I have not found. and I do not think they will find you, even if tomorrow they blow they did their work.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They're great

posted by dstanev on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great price for a reasonable quality. Such a good price not so bright lighting anywhere these dimensions.
    Cons:
    Fit neatly. Glow very bright white and just as I need. They arrived about 3 weeks. The next day put them immediately after a br...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections