DX  » Community » Reviews » T10 3W 6500K 90-Lumen 13-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8320 (83%)
  • 4 Star:123 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by brojo82 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    highly recommended excellent product and very fast economic good products 100% recommended no problem buying greetings and thanks volvere to buy in your store
    Cons:
    highly recommended excellent product and very fast economic good products 100% recommended no problem buying greetings and than...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as described

posted by LimaNovember on 11/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The color temperature is as described. Nice blueish tone which looks a lot better than the old standard ones. Minimal physical size makes it easy to install in the lamp holder. Nice price. Can't beat it.
    Cons:
    Except for a long shipping time, there's nothing really to complain about. I can't really complain about the shipping time eith...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    T10 2.9W 6500K 185-Lumen 13-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)

posted by TTKeSere on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Hy quality. VERY bright light! Colour temperature is as stated. Low power consumption. Perfect for car position lights as it has led to 360 degree
    Cons:
    None for the moment. LED's burn easily but I hope they resist because on my car the position lights are separately from the low...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    more or less product

posted by Rafacalsado on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    has lots of light, because it has led to 360 degrees. nicely illuminates the lighthouse.
    Cons:
    LEDs burn easily. the lamp heats up a lot and so some of them end up burning. I always use the flashlights connected, even duri...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Is the best of the best!!!

posted by gmauri on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very bright with low power consumption - 360 degrees horizontal light angle and 180 vertical light angle, very useful to single beam headlights. - The material and build quality are real good, lasting a long time without any matter. - Resistant to acciden...
    Cons:
    Nothing particular so far........ ofcourse, and there's no polarity marking on the bulb so each time you have to plug in and ch...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Used along with "42mm 2W 6500K 126-Lumen 9-SMD LED

posted by LEDFix on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome lights; Used this pair along with "42mm 2W 6500K 126-Lumen 9-SMD LED White Light"for the interior of my Ford F-150. Low power consumption, Provides a much cleaner look. Have yet to lose anything in the cab no matter what time of day.
    Cons:
    They are too bright for map lights, but then again I got them to light up the cab for show. I may have been **, but there was ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect bulbs

posted by Markusino on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have many different LED T 10 in my car but that one are the strongest. The different between 185 lumens and my old one 120 lumens is visible with eye. I used them in my parking lights and use them like daily lightning, perfect consumption of electricity, ...
    Cons:
    Nothing! I recommend it!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bulbs for parking lights

posted by Vsrs235 on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good bulbs for parking lights, energy saving. Very good light. Easy to install.Good lamp to replace regular bulbs that the vehicle had been noticeable on the road.
    Cons:
    Poor packaging tubes were packed in a plastic bag just. Very soft contacts, the first time when installing do not get the conne...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Overall its a good product.

posted by fandro on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to install. Light up pretty well. Very happy with the product purchased.
    Cons:
    If the car has 5W detector will give you problems and not worth. You also have to take into account the length of the lamp beca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic luminosity the best item i've bought at DX

posted by eduardofaim on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very good luminosity -Very bright even in daylight -I tested in more than one place (inside of the car, inside trunk and either at headlights) -They are built on good quality -Easy installation
    Cons:
    -took a long time to arrive as usual, nothing to do with the item itself... -could be a bit more cheaper
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections