DX  » Community » Reviews » T10 3W 6500K 90-Lumen 13-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Bright and white – T10 2.9W 6500K 185-Lumen 13-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V) Reviews

posted by summersea on 02/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Decently priced. - Installed in my car for over a month and they are still working. No blow outs yet. - Brighter than stock bulbs and other T10 leds I bought - Side firing Leds help light up headlight area so make my headlights look they are have 3 setting - dim, low, high beam in stead of low and high beam.
Cons:
- Came in a little plastic bag so high risk of damage during shipment. Fortunately I ordered other things which help make the combined package 'fatter' and more padded and mine arrived in working order. - Better quality finishing might make it more durable (or at least make it look that) - Kindda long so might not fit come headlights and it makes installation more challenging as it is more delicate during install.
Other:
- They should make the polarity of the bulbs for easier install.
Bottomline:
get these if you want bright white LEDs for your pole lights for your ride. You wont regret it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections