DX  » Community » Reviews » T10 2W 6500K 126-Lumen 9-SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
Sort by:
66 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7046 (70%)
  • 4 Star:3020 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the price

posted by skysteve on 03/04/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to install, worked first time, good price, I would commend these light bulbs, would be good if packaging was a bit more secure
    Cons:
    could be a little brighter ,but am happy with the brightness, slow in shipping
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool White

posted by DarkKitarist on 02/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When I ordered these I ordered 4 pairs of weaker ones for my interior and I have to say that it was the right choice. First off these LEDs emit a really strong bright white light. I use them for driving while it's bright outside since they are bright enou...
    Cons:
    As with their smaller/weaker counterparts there is a small possibility that some of the LEDs will not be shining a white light ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent LED bulbs

posted by futomarcel on 01/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are good build-quality light "bulbs", being quite solid and massive. Installing is easy as they fit un the standard socket perfectly - you just have to take care of the polarity which is not an issue in the case of conventional incandescent ...
    Cons:
    Sadly they are not road-legal in the European Union, so they can be used legally only for interior car lighting - I use them in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product! Very good purchase!

posted by ricardojvti on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great LED T10 bulbs! Loved it! Very bright, replaces the headlight T10 bulbs with a very white light, giving your car a very stylish look at night or day. The total combination of 9 LEDs makes it very bright. It`s not like an H3 or H4 bulb, but it serves ve...
    Cons:
    No cons so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good.

posted by drewcrosby on 10/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Inexpensive. Low power consumption. Low heat. Decent brightness.
    Cons:
    Build quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect For HID Users

posted by rogernizzle on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap replacement for bulbs! Easy to replace, look very nice and does the job. Also sucks a lot less power from the battery so win win.
    Cons:
    Personally for me, none. I wouldn't recommend people using these for high beams though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for your car

posted by edsonsothe on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is wonderful, well built, gives a new look to your automobile headlight, while consuming less energy than a standard lamp, its light at night is very beautiful, draws attention wherever he goes, looks to a more powerful lamp
    Cons:
    Nothing against the product, but this was not in stock and it took exactly 73 days to get to me, was the purchase that took mos...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright and good, worth the price and the time

posted by fraefm95 on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Brighter than original, don't get hot as the original, worth the price, don't give headaches, easy to install, just plug and play, pretty soft, small, don't have risk of cutting your hand in case it break, the best choose I could ever have made. ,
    Cons:
    Very soft and sensible, easily breakable. Could be brighter and stronger
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lights Car, Model T10

posted by aritn on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very good, meets the description of 6500k, brilliant white, ideal for any location in the car, signaling plate, door and glove mainly car headlight. For anyone who has a pair of xenon headlights in 8000k of neblica, a highlight of the lantern cool.
    Cons:
    Surely the size, takes place not fit. Attention on the purchase because of the size. Burns easily, so I bought several pairs to...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent price, great quality

posted by fierydoink on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright and white. Unbeatable price! Good quality! Use it for my car's pole lights... will purchase more for using it on my license plate lights and some spares...
    Cons:
    Bulb is abit too long therefore had some trouble when installing for my car pole lights, but still manage to install them. Have...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections