DX  » Community » Reviews » 42mm 2W 6500K 75-Lumen 9-SMD LED White Light Bulb for Car (DC 12V)
Sort by:
43 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8436 (84%)
  • 4 Star:146 (14%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well!!!

posted by carlosbrossa on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits well in the original socket, very good light, brights a lot. Much better than the original incandescent lamp. The light is white, for me is a pro, I really don't like conventional lights collor. My car is a Brazilian Chevrolet Corsa (Opel Corsa C) Enc...
    Cons:
    No con, cold light and energy saving, it's perfect. Sem contras, luz fria e economia de energia muito grande!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing lighting!

posted by danieluramg on 12/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to install compact Strong light Do not worry serves in virtually any vehicle Fácil de instalar Compacta Iluminação muito forte Não esquenta serve em praticamente qualquer veículo
    Cons:
    nothing cons... nada contra...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    42 mm 2w 6500k 123 lm 9smd led white light bulb

posted by rizoiualexandru on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good light, very nice construction, robust and sturdy. I did not get the impressions that is a cheap item, on contrary. I am very pleased of my choice for a dome light and i believe, for the price of it, it is a great purchase.
    Cons:
    I does not have any. I could`t find any cons what so ever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Lights for your Car/Truck

posted by theyellowdart on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -MUCH brighter then original lights and is the nicer white light -Less power consumption (however minimal that may be) - Doesn't seem to get as hot as a regular bulb to the touch
    Cons:
    -Has to be installed one way (has a positive and a negative side that is not labeled, so trial and error to make it work) -Not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent light power, bluish white

posted by NuttyBunny on 09/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent indoor car light replacement. Shines as bright as the original light. Consumes way less battery than the original bulbs. Doesn't get hot at all.
    Cons:
    It's not warm light but the so called cold kind, kinda bluish and a bit annoying while you get accustomed to it. It may or may ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good, the best, very bright and worth the price

posted by fraefm95 on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright and worth the price, it's better than original and don't give headaches like the original. Very easy to install, plug and play, don't get hot like the original, it's white.
    Cons:
    Very soft and sensible, has a exactly side to install to work, otherwise it won't work. Could be a bit brighter and stronger.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    White and bright

posted by rizki_p on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is bright, brighter than i thought it would be. Nice white light and not blueish which i dont like.
    Cons:
    no cons, other than the build quality good be improved and better heatsinking. But that sure will increases the price significa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good light bulb

posted by ceveros on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    LEDs, PCB are of great quality, the welds are made ??with precision avoiding bad contact or breakage, LEDs positioned in the order that makes the efficiency of the light effect, the intensity of the LEDs are very next to the 126 lumens, as anunciano the title
    Cons:
    Nothing to report concerning faults, defects, etc.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I keep buying these lamps!

posted by agustingv on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great Replacement for my cars' central domes lights. They fit perfectly and they give MUCH MORE LIGHT than the OEM.
    Cons:
    No one that I have found up to the moment. Please be aware that these lights are COOL WHITE so they might change the mood of yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright!

posted by markbhim on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely bright 5050 SMD LED's Lights entire cabin (depending how many, and where each light is placed) This is really WHITE light! Works great with alarms that power on the light in the dark. Even in my Euro car, the "dimmer" effect still works,...
    Cons:
    Installation may be a little difficult, as the LED board is a bit thin, have to take time to put it correctly without breaking it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections