DX  » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Category 5 Network Patch Cable (5M 4-Pair 24AWG)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, works good

posted by BlueChamp on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap cabel, do its job, fit well and works just fine
    Cons:
    Not the best quality. The cabel layer of polyvinyl chloride easily lose touch with the nozzle, and the innside will be unprotec...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good network cable

posted by heckstigmacs on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -A long cable with two rj-45 connectors -Has a good price for what is it -The rj-45 connector seems solid enough -Works very well -The package comes totally sealed -Is long enough to reach any area -Perfect to use it to create a LAN for gaming with fr...
    Cons:
    -The quality of the cable seems a bit low, but it's ok for the price, but could be a little better -The connections on the con...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price for a long cable

posted by cdndave on 12/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works as it should. Good price for a long cable. Pretty durable - never had a bad connection.
    Cons:
    It seems that either the inner wires have stretched or the outer coating has shrunk with use. While this hasn't affected the f...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Fine

posted by CosmosMouse on 03/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Decent length. Build quality is fine. haven't had any problems with it at all. Works well for the price.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of other than it comes in generic packaging but I don't care about that at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great - Excellent Price!

posted by Krizalid on 09/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works exactly as advertised, no problems. Plugs fit perfectly. Cable feels of good quality. Passed speed tested very well. Very inexpensive.
    Cons:
    None - it works just as expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by hacheERRE on 06/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price Rating: Awesomely cheap! Ease-of-use Rating: Just plug and it works. Build Quality Rating: Maybe it can be kinda titanium protected connector and cable (?) (I don't think it can be better, really it's 5/5). Usefulness Rating: Works perfectly and at 10...
    Cons:
    None but ...I don't know... maybe it can be like protected with an special type of material (joke). Just the cable it's a littl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mine says Cat 5e

posted by stosh on 06/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    +Has the little tabs that prevent one from ripping/snagging the pressure clip off. +My cable states it's Cat 5e (don't know if the "e" benefits my use though) +Arrived in Central US in under 9 days
    Cons:
    DX doesn't blow other retailers' prices out of the water but still a good price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just a standard Lan Cable.

posted by gazzag94 on 08/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -A standard Ethernet cable. -Packaged in a plastic bag. -Decent for resale. -Decent speeds. -Very low price. -Came 11 days after order. -It isn't an amazing price for a 5m ethernet cable, but with the free delivery, you can't argue. -Quality connectors.
    Cons:
    -I didn't order a longer one. -I underestimated the length it would need to stretch. -Doesn't "feel" like a quality c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the money!

posted by outofthepark44 on 06/16/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    You simply cannot find this cable for this cheap in stores. Connectors seem to be very durable. Works fine!
    Cons:
    Cable is kind of thin/light. Before i opened the envelope from DX i thought that they had accidentally sent me a shorter cable...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice network cable

posted by Xterminator on 05/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is cheap. Over here i would have paid 7.85 USD for the same amount of cable. It just works, no weird stuff, just the cable. It's really usefull and you really wont know when you will need network cable. It is about 5 meter or longer. Build quality is als...
    Cons:
    There are no cons about this cable. The cable =cable. It works or it doesn't and this works very well.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections