DX  » Community » Reviews » Wrist Watch Style Protective Silicone Case with Band for Ipod Nano 6 (Black)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the price

posted by henriton on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Reasonably well made, it fits the nano perfectly. Nice for workouts. Very Cheap. Awesome value. Does look like a watch
    Cons:
    The seams in the silicone are visible. Build quality could be better. You have to put the clip of the ipod in the slot to get i...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent watch style

posted by kania on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The watch style is great. The prices are very good, is cheap and good. Black color is always a pro. The ipod fits perfect in the wrist, so is very good product. I do not have anything else to say for this.
    Cons:
    It has a bad smell of synthetic material. The material is not so good, is very plastic style. And I do not have anything else t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good item

posted by Juance88 on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its cheap, and very easy to use. with the ipod its looks nice. its not for a party, just for stay at home, cause its a common rubber band but it looks "good"
    Cons:
    The quality is medium. its made of rubber, But for 2 dollars is OK. at first it has a rare smell, like glue but at the end that...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by DanySpike on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I loved it, great quality, the silicone is great for what I wanted it which is to use it while running. This is my second silicone case for the ipod and it has the same quality than the first one I bought for 20 dollars, so buying this was SO much better :)
    Cons:
    I haven't found any cons yet, I really liked this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just great

posted by boomerangfreak on 05/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -looks great -fits my rather big wrist with eas (and still some holes left) -it fits just very comfortable -very decent build (better than expected) -dock and headphone plug is at the right side (headphones can go right to the sleeve of ur swaeter) -the ip...
    Cons:
    -no screenprotector in kit -the little metal pin can get behind the glasp -not so good for sport (the silicone "atracts&q...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fit my ipod nicely

posted by my7790 on 04/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Cheap, nice and soft. - Fashionable and quite special among your friends, as you would not find other product like this in the market. - Suite perfectly to men wrist and looks nice to wear on men wrist. - Could be little bit too small for Asian women wr...
    Cons:
    - Strange smell on the silicone. - Some say it's the smell of a rubber? - Hope it will go off after a few days. - Not much yo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections