DX  » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Category 5E Network Patch Cable (10M 4-Pair 24AWG)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5713 (57%)
  • 4 Star:399 (39%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Price, problem solved

posted by emersonrizzatti on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I didn't expect this cable to be good for the price but it is. Obviously uses good gauge wire because even at 35 feet it has good speed. I must say I was surprised. Price is about 30% lower than where I usually buy these cables. I like that.
    Cons:
    None I can think of. It's a cat 5 cable that does precisely what I want it to do. I should have gotten another longer one.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great cable for troubleshooting

posted by dalans on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very long cable - which is great if you need to troubleshoot a wired computer and want to run a line all the way from the switch to the computer that is across the house. the price is right and the cable works as expected.
    Cons:
    i guess the quality of the plugs could be higher -these are very basic
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap indoor usage network cable

posted by jkajolin on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap. The ends have the the two parts where the one clips and holds the cable and other moves to cover it. Packaged into small package like the picture shows.
    Cons:
    The bag had no marking which length it was, there is 3 selections on bag but none of them was checked.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable, great price

posted by rndhg1vom24e7 on 06/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I didn't expect this cable to be good for the price but it is. Obviously uses good gauge wire because even at 35 feet it has good speed. I must say I was surprised. Price is about 30% lower than where I usually buy these cables. I like that.
    Cons:
    None I can think of. It's a cat 5 cable that does precisely what I want it to do. I should have gotten another longer one.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as Good as other cables with same price

posted by Andromance on 04/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -hard to find one pro. Maybe cheap for others not for me.
    Cons:
    - Plugs are week and can break if not handled with care. - On plug won't connect good if I wouldn't tap it to my mediaplayer (...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect cable

posted by yeahbaby on 12/01/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Just a regular RJ45 but it works very fine to me 10m for that price I dont know where to buy such thing for this mone, I have it in action every day it works perfect for a good time now
    Cons:
    the heads of the cable are a little bit cheap so you should watch out by inserting them you shouldnt break up the little plasti...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice one DX!!!

posted by dudek85 on 09/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    What can i say 10 meters of network-kabel for this price is such a nice deal, and the fact that it works fine and has a VERY good build quality makes it better. The kabel is also very flexible and thin to. Just by feeling this kabel i can distinguish this k...
    Cons:
    none what so ever, it's probebly the best deal on deal extreme
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal compared to retailers

posted by van19 on 07/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This network patch cable is extremely cheap compared to one at retailers that value about $40. This is a very useful long cable that is long enough to hook up to another room. Cable arrived extremely fast as it was my first time buying off of DealExtreme.
    Cons:
    There are better cables out there, but for the price you cannot complain.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good and cheap

posted by Karatiska on 07/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The cable is very useful and cheap, other pro is that its long(just perfect length from my modem plug to my computer.)No problems with connecting works just great.
    Cons:
    The build quality is not so good the other plug of cable got broken at first day but it connects anyways, the cable it self is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good value item

posted by account10582 on 05/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    works well good build quality - not "AMAZING EXCELLENT" but very good. will survive regular use but not abuse, probably. great value. US stores will sell you this cable for $30 plus.
    Cons:
    plugs are such that I would be worried about long term life if the thing was exposed to 'abuse'. But for regular use, it is go...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections