Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Sturdy case, good enough for its use
- Without looking at minor details, almost looks like the real thing
- Comes with replacement buttons, rubber pads for the buttons, etc
- Does NOT come with: Two metal hinges, volume control slider, instruction manual
- Parts need to be sandpapered down to fit, especially around the hinges and the small slit you feed the VERY FRAGILE bottom screen ribbon through
- Plastic can bulge at certain spots (namely the top half) if you screw in the nails too deep
- Bad looking "Nintendo" sticker for the front
- Requires a tri-wing screwdriver to take out the OEM case
- Comes with the serial number sticker for the back, but does not have laminate like the original
- Not all OEM pieces fit well on the case
- Extremely hard to take the metal hinges in and out - CARE and STRENGTH is needed. This is not the fault of the case and its design - merely a warning.
Broken hinges? Scratched up DS case? Go for it. Good stuff for the price.
Have PATIENCE while doing this.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.