DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Jack (Male) to RCA Audio Converter (90cm)
Sort by:
95 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6663 (66%)
  • 4 Star:2827 (28%)
  • 3 Star:44 (4%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, cheap, working product.

posted by The-Freak on 06/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very cheap and working fine. The wire is not absurdly thick so you can bend it around corners or in thight area's, which I can't do with the expensive cable I bought in The Netherlands.
    Cons:
    Might not have a great interference insulation since the cable is rather thin. Nonetheless I don't hear any distortion so migh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and inexpensive audio cable

posted by ashi1 on 05/28/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is unbeatable. The cable works perfectly. The material is okay... Not ultra durable but sufficient for its purpose. If it breaks I could just get another one because it is so inexpensive. I use it to connect an airport extreme to my speakers t...
    Cons:
    None that I could really think of. I suppose if the cable is thicker it would feel more durable.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does its job

posted by FTagliari on 12/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great cable. Does what it is suposed to do. I use it to connect my computer to my stereo, and until this day it havent given me any troubles. Dosent seem to distor the sound in any way. Its very cheap and worth every penny.
    Cons:
    Kind of fragile, looks like if it bends too much or too frequently it will stop working, specially near the connectors. But wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as designed

posted by gkrapp on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a typical cable to connect a mobile device to the hifi equipment. In my case i connect a raspberry pi to my hifi for getting webradio streams. A lot of devices now have wireless connection, but i prefer this cable. This cable is super flexible and t...
    Cons:
    There is nothing that could be made better within this cable.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price and quality

posted by lucas2111 on 09/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I'm with the cable a few days, and I had no problems with it. the cable is not very big, but it is enough to listen to music in the home theater or TV without having to connect the SD. not realized losses or significant distortions in sound quality.
    Cons:
    the cable could be higher, because they remain very close to the home theater. the cable seems to be very fragile, especially n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable

posted by panici on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Does what is needed. 3.5mm to RCA. Not much else to be said for this review, Not sure why there's a character limit for something so small.
    Cons:
    Tips may be weak. I can't remember if this was one of the cables that snapped off in my mixer RCA port. Not much else to be sa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very perfect cheap price, easy to use and install, standard cable.

posted by mihetpaul on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very perfect cheap price, easy to use and install, standard cable. I very often see it with stereo-speakers. I can plug my phone or laptop on my stereo with this cable. The size is long enough to be comfortable, but doesn't clutter.
    Cons:
    It picks up cellphone signals, so when you get a call, there's that weird noise. Build quality is not the best. The cable might...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price, and product

posted by magnuswf on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great great great. This is just what I needed, and i've bought alot already. I used it on my HIFI stereo, as an AUX input, from the computer and phone. Worked as promised, and expected
    Cons:
    None, low price, and fine built quality. Only things I can think of, is the material of the insulation, but who cares. Of cours...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good wire

posted by mateusflecha on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap product, but with good quality (wires) and good price. When buy wiring, there are not many surprises. The bottom line is that they are working and they were were exactly as I expected, in size and quality.
    Cons:
    Considering the products received, I could not see any CONS, since they were exactly what I requested. Not a fancy product, sim...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap basic-level cable

posted by emostarxd on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very perfect cheap price, easy to use and install, standard cable. I very often see it with stereo-speakers (in the box). My original cable was broken by a 1 week and I have ordered this item. The cable was in use 11 months.
    Cons:
    After 11 month-period this cable is damaged near the 3.5mm connector, and later the thin and cheap connection place on the con...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 10
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections