DX  » Community » Reviews » 2350mAh Rechargeable External Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 - Black
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this iphone case doubles ur battery life.

posted by schlunne on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this iphone case doubles ur battery life. And it is very easy to use. Works great and feels as if it is made of good materials. Charger easy battery of your iPhone 4/4S from empty to 100%
    Cons:
    takes a bit long time to full charging A little too thick, but there must of course be room for battery. It is a little bit heavy.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Will Do The Charm

posted by kansuvargun on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    High capacity battery, can hold you a day long if you're an active data user. Also works like a protection if you drop your phone to the floor. Fits in your hand very vell so you can continue using iPhone easily when you connect the device.
    Cons:
    Too big to carry inside your pockets. Doesn't have the indicator to show you how much battery left.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absolutely handy solution to charge up the iPhone

posted by deadmorozz on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Acceptable weight, compact size, fits great, good value, power charge indicator, charge mode switch. Handy, durable and perfect solution for this price.
    Cons:
    One minor thing: the back case goes as a kind of the bumper/cover, but it has no protection for the top edges of the iPhone. An...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A life savor.

posted by HarukaKanata on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have a real problem with my Iphone's battery - it won't last me even half a day without charging, so I was constantly worried that I would ran out, and carried a charging cable with me at all times. This charger solves this issue completely - it doubles ...
    Cons:
    I can hardly say it's a con, as it happens with all chargers - the device heats up a bit during the charge, but as I said - tha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worthy buying because of its price

posted by josemiperla on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great gadget for you iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S. It really works fine and recharges your iPhone completelly. Very useful when you are going to be far away from any plug and want to track your activity (wih any GPS-based application).
    Cons:
    The only con I can find for this external battery pack is that it does not protect completelly the borders of my iPhone from sc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item

posted by Priyesh.r on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extra power on the go. Charges your iphone from empty to full, and a little more (like 30% or so). Looks great, charges with original apple iphone adapter
    Cons:
    No cons actually, some status led indicators would be nice, but this for the $
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Reliable

posted by sbtracky on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap - Reliable - Easy to use - Light weight - Works as a case, protecting the back of iPhone
    Cons:
    - Charge of battery don't get to 100% when iPhone is in 3G mode (I use an iPhone 4S)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Essential external battery!

posted by geegio on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - indispensable product! It does its job perfectly! - good quality product - very resistant - charges the full battery - works also as cover and protect the iphone very well - good capacity (the best on dealextreme) - gives new life to the iPhone battery! -...
    Cons:
    - Doesn't have an indicator of the charge - doesn't have throughput for sync
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome!

posted by artur.zochling on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Awsome product. This external battery / case is awsome. It has four very good points: 1. Gives a lot of extra energy to my iPhone; 2. Holds firmly and protects the phone; 3. Looks very nice! Even tough it looks a little big it is quite nice. 4. Very u...
    Cons:
    None. Since the product is very cheap it is worth the price. Some people might not like the size of this case, but you get use...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    solves battery life problems

posted by 171040 on 08/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This model holds ou to 50% more cmarge than most great product for the bucks I HAVE FOUND BEST OPPERATION IS TO USE THE MAIN PHONE BATTERY AND THE CHARGER TO BOOST THE MAIN AS NEEDED DOING THIS i CAN STRETCH USE TO A WEEK.
    Cons:
    when removing phone u can press the volume buttons and worse accidently turn the volume off - I have made a habit of hecking th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections