DX  » Community » Reviews » 4.3" LCD Windows CE 6.0 AtlasIV 533MHz ARM11 GPS Navigator (Internal 4GB USA Maps)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good GPS bad mount

posted by abn00947422 on 02/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The screen is good it works great and is very fast- the program that ccomes with it is very good and it is updated
    Cons:
    the mount broke there is a short battery, but that is not a problem if you only use it in the car- you can allways charge.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice price, nice GPS

posted by Eirico on 01/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    GPS works great. Very simple to navigate gps menu. GPS software igo my way is pretty nice. Deleted the USA maps and loaded my country's maps, worked instantly, no fuzz. It fits very easily to the car, and looks nice.
    Cons:
    Car power plug didn react after i put the GPS in sleep mode, only happened once though. Doesnt come with a european power plug,...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good GPS for good price

posted by mechnicov on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was pleasantly surprised by build quality. Very good quality for this price. I like its design. Orange color of body lifts mood. I also like wallpaper. It's Soviet car VAZ-2106 on it. Windows is unlocked. It's English, so no problems in use because Chines...
    Cons:
    No cons for this price I think. Just battery doesn't work long. And if you live in Europe you should buy flat to round power pl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works but little slow

posted by darkvv on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Navitel runs with little freezing, especially 5.0. I write mortscript which close gps shell by clicking on images (because then i trying kill shell, navigator hang up) and then running navitel 5.0. But it still a little freezing... IGO running smoothly...
    Cons:
    It can runs different software which written for Windows CE. But it is without Bluetooth, no Internet.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best price/value

posted by taky77 on 05/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I've got the best PNA navigation for this price. The screen is colorfull and the brightness is very good. The default software speaks on my language so my wife can use it too.
    Cons:
    It seems the FM transmitter is not working. The power supply connector is not made for may country, but the device can be charg...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good PNA!

posted by vorbis on 01/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good PNA device with unlock Windows CE 6.0. There is icon NavPath in the main menu where you can easily set you navigation! Good quiality of material. Good colour of display with 480*272 resolution.
    Cons:
    There is't hardware volume buton. USB cable for connection with PC is too short (15-20 cm). Installed navigation software on SD...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections