Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Nice color (dark blue)
- Cheaper that the ones in your local store
- The bottom surface sticks well to the table so the mouse pad does not move while using it
- It smells bad for the first days
- It gets dirty (that does not happen so easily with dark colored ones)
- It's a little smaller than the average mouse pad, it does not
- Could be cheaper
- Mine came with a little thread loose on the right side of the surface, like if an sharp edge scrached the surface, but it does not affect its usability
- The smell it's terrible for the first two days, but it fades soon enough
- Now DX sells a similar model in black color and other one that has a detachable wrist rest, both look better thant this one:
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.