DX  » Community » Reviews » SMA Connection Cable with Female Plug (4-Pack)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:678 (67%)
  • 4 Star:334 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SMA Female connector

posted by pashka4v on 09/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very useful for my radio-electronic projects on my master courses. it was tested on frequencies up to 3 GHz. May be it will be work on frequencies more than 3 GHz. Amplitude nonlinearity is near 1 db on 1MHz to 1 GHz.
    Cons:
    I had not a big problems with using it, but sometimes I need more longer connector than it, but it was not a problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good DIY part

posted by AnaDidyk on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Their are exactly what I was searcing for. Theyare very very usefull to Antenna proojects: for example amateur radio projects (Radio Direction finding projects) or wifi projects, to build a lot of thing that you could watch on the internet. They are very s...
    Cons:
    I can't see anyone at the moment, not for now. May be bottom of the wire could be more protected field, but I hope it is strong...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not RP-SMA! Not for Wi-Fi gear!

posted by crizr on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice quality, nice finish. Cabe comes pre-stripped and tinned, ready to solder. Heat-shrink tubing on connector end. Comes with pressure washer and shake-proof washer.
    Cons:
    Bought by mistake thinking they would be RP-SMA, for adding external antenna to wi-fi gear, it's not! It's regular SMA, with fe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal!

posted by Tweaker1 on 12/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Price. There is no way somebody else can beat this price! I have seen these for 12$ each! -Quality is quite good. The coax cable quality is pretty good (teflon core). It does not melt when it gets too hot, like cheaper cable does. -Ideal when you want to...
    Cons:
    None whatsoever, period. I bought many of these; they all have the same quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect. Just perfect.

posted by mikeham on 06/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    local price was $9.75 for just *one* of these! No complaints about quality. Good packaging, and even had plastic caps supplied. As the signal wire is already soldered, I didn't have to do anything at all
    Cons:
    none whatsoever
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice.

posted by Stinkynnov on 06/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Quality connectors with tinned 10 cm (4 inches) coaxial leads. Comes in a plastic bag.
    Cons:
    Can't cay anything. Oh yeah, annoing 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 charac...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap antenna connector

posted by hallic on 02/18/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice and cheap, comes in a 4 pack plastic baggy. Used one to add another antenna mount to my Fon router.
    Cons:
    Need to have some soldering experience. It'd be nice if you could just hold the end where you wanted it to connect and it magi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Price, High quality

posted by draggonfly on 01/20/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really high quality Connections. even came with protective covers. Wire is pre-tinned and pre-stripped, so it makes life easier to work with.
    Cons:
    The pictures don't show this clearly, but the inside of the connector doesn't have a pin (Female). Not really a con if you know...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Chassis mount SMA

posted by ttalbot on 11/26/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent quality, especially when you consider the cost. Arrived intact, neatly packaged with protective caps. Very useful for any UHF/VHF project, such as WiFi external antenna conversion, RC Tx antenna conversion, etc.
    Cons:
    Absolutely no complaints.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by webmind on 12/01/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    nice and simple connector, modded my accesspoint with it.
    Cons:
    cable was a bit long for my purpose, but I can imagine that being a good thing aswell
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections