DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode White + Red Light Fog Bicycle Lights - Black (Pair/2*CR2032)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very good product well construct and durable. – 2-LED 3-Mode White + Red Light Fog Bicycle Lights - Black (Pair/2*CR2032) Reviews

posted by LeaMtl on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Two LEDs that are bright. Easy to install and no litle plastic part that you risk to loose. I was using the SKU: 19033 lights, but after loosing the little plastic part to attach them too many times, I decided to try these and I love them. I bought 5 pairs few months ago and just decided to buy 3 more because I gave them all to friends to use on their bikes. The are good in any weather situation. I used them in winter, under heavy rain and they always work very well. I used two white ones on a "no lights" country road and they were bright enough so I could see the road in front of me. Batteries are inexpensive and easy to found.
Cons:
On smaller handlebars (pista), they can slip-off. I have lost one on the road. I have found them here (Montreal) for just 75 cents more.
Other:
Would be nice to be able to buy one red color/red LED and one white color/white LED in one package.
Bottomline:
The are very good and not that expensive. Good in any weather.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections