DX  » Community » Reviews » Digital Timer Remote Switch Trigger for Pentax K100D/K110D/K10D + More (2*AAA)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Suitable remote trigger for Canon EOS 500D

posted by maverick81a on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My main aim was to use this for star-trails, and was pretty much satisfied with this purchase. It is easy to setup and the instruction manual is in english to better understand all the functions. I have used it for 8 continuous hours with 30 second exposure...
    Cons:
    Many people have complained about no power switch. Its not that big an issue, as you would mostly remove the batteries if you a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful remote trigger

posted by nrh2005 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has a good handhold, it's light and discreet in use. It not only works as an traditional remote trigger that reduces camera shake, but it has several adjustable features as an delay before shutter, an exposure time and an interval until almost 100h, It u...
    Cons:
    None. It's working fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and simple Remote trigger and timer

posted by yan34montp on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    easy to set up, lightweight all the fonctions you need Perfect with a Pentax SLR bought it to perform timelapse!! easy to set up, lightweight all the fonctions you need Perfect with a Pentax SLR bought it to perform timelapse!!
    Cons:
    no on/off general switch you need to remove the batteries when you don't use it no on/off general switch you need to remove t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tooling!

posted by MrDayOff on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Received it well packet in the yellow enveloppe. The timer is of very good quality. There is also a small instruction book in English. I use the timer to make timelaps and as remote control. If you want to make a steady shot, you can use also this timer to ...
    Cons:
    There is no power button to shut it down, the display is always on. I release the batteries always after using it, beceause i'm...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well and seems sturdy

posted by tuhoojabotti on 07/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very light and portable. Easy to use and fast to set up. Good build quality. I have used it for about 48 hours of time-lapse so far and it has worked great.
    Cons:
    No off button, though it's not really necessary because you ought to remove the batteries anyway if you are not using it for ex...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy, no regrets

posted by tuhoojabotti on 05/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does everything I wanted it to. Shutter lock and interval shooting. The user interface is simple to use and I have not even glanced at the manual that came with it. The wire is nice and long and the build quality seems excellent considering the price.
    Cons:
    No off switch, but since the display is not updating it is probably not draining too much battery anyways so it is not a big deal.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by MarkNijland on 09/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Can act as: - A remote shutter release - A locking bulb release - A delay release - An interval release build quality looks ok
    Cons:
    - The battery stays on.. there is no off switch. It might auto turn-off after a certain time, but not documented and the delay ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, but battery stays on

posted by benthos on 07/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Can act as: - A remote shutter release - A locking bulb release - A delay release - An interval release build quality looks ok
    Cons:
    - The battery stays on.. there is no off switch. It might auto turn-off after a certain time, but not documented and the delay ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections