DX  » Community » Reviews » Digital Timer Remote Switch Trigger for Nikon D90/D5000 (2*AAA)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1009 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect product

posted by jacordoba on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, easy to use, 100% compatibility with my Nikon D90. Barato y sencillo de usar. Compatible con mi Nikon D90. Buenos acabados. Display con luz para momentos de poca luz. Cable suficientemente largo,
    Cons:
    Nothing for my. Nada que añadir si se usa a nivel basico.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buena calidad y buen precio

posted by arommae on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    He utilizado el temporizador en la Nikon d3200 y funciona perfectamente. El display se ve con claridad y te permite apagar el sonido cuando está en marcha.
    Cons:
    Algunas veces no hace bien contacto con la cámara y tienes que moverle el conector, pero teniendo en cuenta el precio del ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totally worth it!

posted by eliasfb on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's WAY cheaper than the Nikon's one. It does exactly the same thing. You can program a delay, interval, duration, number of shots, etc. It even has a backlight, so you can see everything under no-light conditions. It's built is quite simple and mid-qualit...
    Cons:
    It has no ON/OFF button, so it'll stay ON for ever, unless you take the batteries off. On the other hand, it doesn't seem to co...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well with a Nikon 5100

posted by alehillebrand on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to use. - feels solid. - does exactly what an intervelometer should do. - it allows you to take long exposure photos going beyond the camara limits.
    Cons:
    - no way to turn it off when you are not using it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works on Nikon d3100!

posted by OscarUY on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good remote trigger , works great with Nikon d3100. I can't find these on Uruguay. Battery last long time, since i dont change them at any time.
    Cons:
    would be good to have handle or a little hook otherwise you must let it down on the floor during long timelapses. It lacks off ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, tested on Nikon d3100

posted by pcesario on 04/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Great product for making timelapse movies, I tested it with my Nikon de d3100 and works perfectly well. -Easy to program and understand. -Good packaging and good english manual. - Price: really very good price product, great offer. -Build quality is excell...
    Cons:
    -None so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Ahvipiss on 02/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The best price for a intervalometer I've found so far. It also does everything as expected on my Nikon D3100.
    Cons:
    I think that the plastic of this remote is not so quite bad, it is lightweight and not too thin, but the wire is really bad. It...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by Yantai on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Love this product. I use it to make stop motion videos. It lets you set the time to start, time interval between photos, and the number of photos you want to take (which you can set to infinite). Also allows you to set the shutter speed but I leave this set...
    Cons:
    There is no off button. The only way to turn it off is to take out the batteries, which gets annoying.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Oh man, this THE accessory you need to get

posted by normaali on 04/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is simply a superb piece of kit. Works as a remote shutter release, has timed shots, will work for time-lapse... what more can you hope for? It even comes with the two AAA batteries! And the price?! Wheee!
    Cons:
    It is not the most solid piece of plastic, but that is only a problem with the battery lid. I folded some tape inside to keep t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections