DX  » Community » Reviews » 8W Immersible Submersible Filtration Pump (220~240V/50Hz)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    8W Immersible Submersible Filtration Pump

posted by JosePron on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    easily be applied very quiet and small Flow is adjustable has a great power to move water can also be used to oxygenate the water I'm very happy with it!
    Cons:
    did not come with a manual as an example for the connections of the tubes, I had to search the internet to find out how they we...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by EEROCHA on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good device. Works perfectly. Comes with many pipes, which are not shown in the photo. It was difficult to understand how to mount these pipes, but then I realized that some of them only serve as adapters size, if you have other hoses apart. Good filte...
    Cons:
    Should come with a manual to assemble the pipes. Furthermore, I have no more claim.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good pump for a small aquarium

posted by marcslindberg on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is cheap for a pump with filter and a lot of pipes in different sizes. I am using it for my aquarium with a turtle, where it is on hard work because of the turtle. I have connected the pump with a little waterfall i the aquarium, and there is very good ...
    Cons:
    The flow control is not very usefully, because there are not very difference in the flow when it is on full flow and on low flo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but...

posted by TorjusK on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's cheap, have a good flow and have this pipes to spread the waterflow. Even comes with a filter that looks like it shoud work fine.
    Cons:
    It's really noisy. I have it in a acrylic 20 liter tank, and even with the TV on i can hear it running. If they can make a pum...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A quality product for aquarium owners

posted by fuzzomanus on 09/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very low price, about 20 percent of the price of the similar product in my country. Several attachments and good quality filtering material. Pump is not very noisy. Pump flow can be adjusted with a small button on the side.
    Cons:
    No real manual attached so it can be hard to assemble. No replacement filtering "sponges" in the packaging so you'll ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great pump!

posted by deanthom on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Very quiet, can't hear it running at all when it's in the water! * Comes with lots of accessories (shower head, aerator, etc) * Adjustable flow rate
    Cons:
    * The cap on the top of the pump (where the cord goes in) had come off in transport. This doesn't affect the waterproofing of t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very powerful!

posted by lillabibba on 04/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The pump is very powerful. Flow is adjustable. There are more accessories than shown on Deal Extreme, that was a pleasant surprise. It's also very, very quiet.
    Cons:
    I was and still am puzzled with some parts that just can't seem to fit anywhere. As it is very similar to some other brands I m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful water pump

posted by MowgliZG on 09/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I am hard to please, and I am very impressed with the quality & power. Very silent. High-quality plastics, a good finish for all parts. Useful part of the pipe for various purposes. Low energy consumption and perform highly demanding tasks.
    Cons:
    I bought a pump to watering the flowers in the conservatory in winter and in summer a fountain on the terrace. Currently it see...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy!

posted by Stools76 on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A small, but powerfull pump that makes more than enough circulation in my 60-liters aquarium. The waterflow can easily be adjusted on the front of the pump. A selection of pipes and parts is included in the package wich enables you to choose how you want th...
    Cons:
    Non really. I was actually surprised by the power of this pump.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best pump I've bought

posted by Zifar on 05/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does all it claims to do. Moves the water energically. Low noise, quieter than other (3-4 times more expensive) pumps I've bought in shops. Comes with more little optional accessories than documented
    Cons:
    The transparent little plastic tube was missing. Some of the accessories are impossible to plug into pump. Lack of documentatio...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections