DX  » Community » Reviews » PC Chassis Cooling Fan (7cm)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good for the price – PC Chassis Cooling Fan (7cm) Reviews

posted by idanez on 09/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Good fan.. not noisy
does the work very good.. it is very thin so you can squeeze it wherever you'd like.
Good fan.. not noisy
does the work very good.. it is very thin so you can squeeze it wherever you'd like.
Good fan.. not noisy
Good fan.. not noisy
Cons:
nothing!!!
Other:
a problem in the website i think.... i orderd 5+ and the price was supposed to be lower but somehow i was charged for the complete price.. sent a mail to the customer service.... no comment yet.... (over 1 month)!!!!!
a problem in the website i think.... i orderd 5+ and the price was supposed to be lower but somehow i was charged for the complete price.. sent a mail to the customer service.... no comment yet.... (over 1 month)!!!!!a problem in the website i think.... i orderd 5+ and the price was supposed to be lower but somehow i was charged for the complete price.. sent a mail to the customer service.... no comment yet.... (over 1 month)!!!!!a problem in the website i think.... i orderd 5+ and the price was supposed to be lower but somehow i was charged for the complete price.. sent a mail to the customer service.... no comment yet.... (over 1 month)!!!!!
Bottomline:
good for the price you pay..

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections