Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- the lamp good light output
- fair price
- low energy consumption
- as expected with LED, light is quite cold
- the lamp is ugly, so it better be applied in a fixture where the lamp is hidden from view.
- I used a colored sheet to make light warmer. The lamp does not get too warm, so this should not be a problem.
- applied the lamp in a globe.
When looking for an E14 lamp with low energy consumption, this a fine lamp with a goof price. The light is a little cold, but this can be easily solved with a color filter, colored paper wrapped around it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.