DX  » Community » Reviews » E14 2.5W 3200K 140-Lumen 48-SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (220~240V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Small bulb, nice light – E14 2.5W 3200K 140-Lumen 48-SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (220~240V) Reviews

posted by adibogos89 on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
I just got it and it's smaller compared to a 40 W spotlight. It worked out of the box. The luminosity is enough - 140 Lumen is a bit brighter than a 15 W refrigerator bulb that I had (see photos). The color is warm and pleasant.
Cons:
No cons regarding the construction or operation of it. The box came a little deformed (thanks to the postal services). After a while, you feel like you need some more light.
Other:
It came in a box, with protective foam wrapped around the LED part. I regret that I bought just one.
Bottomline:
It's warm white, it's small, it's almost the same luminosity as a 20-25 W incandescent light bulb and it's economic. I presume that 3 or 4 of these bulbs would make enough light to read comfortably (in a 4 square meter room), without the need for extra light, as I mentioned earlier. The luminosity and color temperature are relative and everyone perceives them differently.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections