Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Its very cheap! I bought another case in a local shop for 15€ thats around 21$!
- I like the case because its a little transparent you can see the htc text trough the case.
- It fits good (camera, led flash, speaker and data/earphone)
- The case is smooth so its pretty easy to take it out of your pocket.
- It is incredible hard to press the power, the volume buttons are easier to press
- There is some sort of hump on the right upper side.
- For the price I bought a case in a local shop I could have buy like 10 of these...
- The original data cable fits perfect but another may don't fit good but my phone is charging.
If you dont want to spent lots of money in a local shop and you dont care about a hard to press power button you should buy this one...
... I think it would be a perfect case when the power button is easier to press! :)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.