DX  » Community » Reviews » Shooting Equipment Gun Pistol Adapter for Motion Controller PS3 Move - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality/price

posted by pdpoelstra on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price of the product is cheaper than in my country. Easy to use. You can hold the move controller and extra controller in a more natural way, The material is good for the price.
    Cons:
    Just that the box came a lil bit crushed. It seems that even the material is good you have to be carefull with the trigger. The...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A bit light, but good fun :)

posted by msPacman on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You can hold the move controller and extra controller in a more natural way, like a gun. It adds to the 'soldier' feeling in First Person shooters. The controllers stay put like they are supposed to. It is shaped for left / righthanded (no diffference in si...
    Cons:
    some of the buttons are a bit hard to reach. Feels a bit like cheap/light plastic, but if you put the controllers in, it feels ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough

posted by Cybereu on 02/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - A good point on this shooting gun is the price, i pad less then a quarter i will pay for a "genuine" shooting gun for Playstation 3. - The material it´s good enough.
    Cons:
    - Some parts seens fragile, like the one that holds the move, and maybe it cannot hold safe your move so... take care. - Some g...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool gadget!

posted by caiopapai on 07/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Strong built quality. Well painted. Good attach to move and navigation controllers. If you have Killzone3, Soccom or one of these new shooting games, here`s your new best friend. I recommend that greatly.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the trigger gets pushed for some time and I have died because of this. Maybe with the time this button will be ok and...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good stuff

posted by BrunoRaven on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    First of all: Solid Built. This thing is strong. Both controls fits firmly onto it, with no giggle at all. It is light, have good ergonomics, and works ok for left handers (my case).
    Cons:
    There are two things that are a bit complicated. 1- The motion, square and triangle buttons stays really out of both hands. If ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections