DX  » Community » Reviews » 30W Waterproof 150x5050 SMD LED Colorful Light Strip with Remote Controller (5-Meter/DC 12V)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty sweet lights

posted by scythe944 on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, the lights are great, they work as described and are very bright. They're flexible and "almost" waterproof. The ends aren't completely sealed and if they are, they're not hard to break apart. Basically, if you want to make sure that they'...
    Cons:
    I'm not sure exactly how many strands you can put together with one controller but I've seem to put almost 4 together and it wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really nice!

posted by kprzywara on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great price, great waterproofing shell. Easy to cut and re-join (if you can get used to soldering), bright (can be dimmed as needed), awesome selection of colors, remote is great
    Cons:
    Few times the lights just went out and came back after little amount of time. Might be an issue with the controller but not sur...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A best buy

posted by Cicaro on 03/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - One of the most priceworthy led strips availible! - Robust! - Bright enough for soft lightening behind cupboards, tellies etc.
    Cons:
    - Due to its thickness it may be hard to mount it around sharp corners - led controller came broke on mine on the first attempt...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by madscienti11 on 05/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really bright! Controller has lots of cool modes, though the buttons do not accurately describe the modes. There are a number of colored buttons, and you can pick the color from these buttons. It really is waterproof. To cut it, I just cut and then soldered...
    Cons:
    Color doesn't match button color very well (doesn't really matter though). Can't adjust R, G, and B individually, though there ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections