DX  » Community » Reviews » 3000mAh Rechargeable External Battery Pack with Cellphone Adapters (Blue)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by Kenium2000 on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is one of the best external battery i've used. Firstly I was looking for the cheapest external battery on DX, but judged on appearance despite the blue colour, I decided to go for this battery. Great Build quality and it has a very nice carrying case....
    Cons:
    The LED light is too strong and bright. It is not a big issue since I just cover the LED light when charging at night. Note tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product

posted by awdglf5 on 01/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Internal 1S 3ah lithium battery is of a nice capacity and good low weight. The unit is sturdy and well built, the LED's indicating charge status are a nice addition. Charges off USB, charges to USB. Great idea!
    Cons:
    None that I've found yet. I use the Micro USB and the connector is well made.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for outdoors and long trips!

posted by imriparan on 07/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Amazing build quality of the battery itself -Very neat carrying case -Compact -Efficient -Cheapest high rating battery I found!
    Cons:
    -Doesn't really charge at 1A. More like 500~800mA. Still very useful -The adapters that come with the battery are of crapyy bui...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real thing

posted by KryshaMira on 04/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is best external battery I ever seen. Build quality and design is great, very useful case and retractable cable, and set of different plugs. Anyway, what is more importrant, it charges! My Desire HD (1300 mA battery) was charged first time for 100%, and ...
    Cons:
    My Nokia refused to charge with this battery ( Probably, current provided by this battery was too high...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections