Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- beautiful design, you can see the mechanism and the small gears rotating all the time.
- it's mechanical and self-winding so you don't have to buy batteries and change them every now and then.
- it's very easy to change the leather straps by yourself.
- the leather strap is a bit too shiny (glossy), but that's not a real con.
- it stops working within 24 to 48 hours after you stop wearing it, but that's the deal with all self-winding watches.
I'm not sure but I think it runs pretty accurately.
I wear it almost every day for more than two months now and it's as good as new.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.