DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire BRC 18650 3.7V 3600mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries - Yellow (2-Battery Pack)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:201 (20%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

80% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batteries

posted by electrofiil on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These batteries are good. I don't have no idea how much is actual capacity and I don't care too. It's last long time and quality seems good. Also these are protected, which is very good! I use them on my XML-T6 flashlight and light power are great!
    Cons:
    Maybe price should be little bit cheaper. But if 3600mAh is actual capacity, then price is OK.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    UltraFire BRC 18650 3.7V 3600mAh

posted by EvgeniyFadey on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good batteries. Declared 3600 ma of course not, but it holds a charge very well when compared with red Ultrafire. Overdischarge protection performs its task. Turns off the load time. It's been a lot of charge / discharge cycles, but it seems that the batte...
    Cons:
    There are no declared 3600 ma, but it is noticeable that the capacity is higher than that of red Ultrafire.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batteries for Ultrafire devices

posted by marcelloangelo on 09/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it says, Good price for rechargeables like these. It fits Ultrafire (uv/led)flashlights and the SDLasers (which are not for sale anymore here) Well built and not easy to fall apart. I just charged them for the second time and have them for quite s...
    Cons:
    They are a little bit bigger than the not-protected ones. but that is not really a con.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not stated capacity.

posted by bleep42 on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have bought several 18650 batteries from Deal Extreme in the past and was looking for a slightly higher capacity, realising that the capacity is often over stated. These batteries work fine, but are nowhere near the stated capacity.
    Cons:
    I did a direct comparison with SKU.26247, using the same load from a fresh full charge. The 26247 lasted about 5hrs 40mins. whi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batterie but not at stated capacity

posted by hhouter on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Solid 18650 battery, protected and good quality. Comes in sealed plastic and besides they are standard 18650's they look quite cool in the yellow colors. Price a bit on the high side but then for 3600mAh I'm eventually willing to pay the extra $$ for extra ...
    Cons:
    The stated capacity is not close to what's on the label. Compared this to the 2200mAh ones I have and they are equal in burntim...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections