DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills (Mint Flavor/DC 5V)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome taste

posted by CypherBlack on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    best item ive ever bought on DX. for sure. these are amazing. very smooth, great taste, flavour is amazing mint. very menthol. Amazing for the price. people think I must be paying upwards of $50 for this pack when i show them to people. smoke indoors! it is...
    Cons:
    you have to plug into the wall to charge them. not really much of a con though, seeing as how they are electronic. I am from ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Effective product

posted by and32737 on 07/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works better than many electronic cigarettes that sell for twice the price. Pleasant taste, the battery will last around two days (with moderate use), the size of a real cigarette, has helped me quit smoking, THE PRICE! Simple to use
    Cons:
    It is not made clear which cartridge refills will fit. The cartridges provided do not seem to be refillable with e liquid. It m...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    User

posted by karlis92 on 05/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great product for the price. Not the best from e-cigs but it does the work. It is good that it comes with 7 cartriges and they run out about in 1 and 1/2 a week.
    Cons:
    Simply to brake, but for the price it is not so bad. It could give one more atomizer, becouse for an inacurate user, the atomiz...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool package

posted by superSB on 02/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The thing i like the most of this e cig is that the package resembles a real cigarette package ( Fake kent packaging). This e cigarette has average battery life and the atomizer has not burned out on me.
    Cons:
    The atomizer is not the best of the best but is still very good. Not really a con and should not change you're decision on buyi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections