DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Guitar Capo for 6-String Guitar (Random Color)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bit and fit, but more appropriate for thin neck guitar necks

posted by Mindflash on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality is great for the price, seems similar to a lot of brands found in traditional stores. The grip is tight and sounds better than the previous capo I was using. It is very light.
    Cons:
    It won't support thicker electric guitar necks, don't try to make it fit or you might scratch your precious instrument. Also do...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Western guitar capo.

posted by Torsional on 08/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's sturdy, and doesn't seem to want to break anytime in the next few months. It keeps a tight grip on the strings. It's... blue? It's easy to use
    Cons:
    It's EXACTLY the same as the 25859 capo on this website, except blue and 50 cents cheaper, and the thing looks pretty different...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice, cheap and resistant capo!

posted by dtadeu on 10/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is really Stainless Steel, so it will last forever It is very cheap! Much cheaper than any capo you can find, even the plastic ones! You would pay 30 dollars for a capo as great as this one. It can hold firmly all the strings without loosing the tone or ...
    Cons:
    I can't think about any cons... it is really a nice capo that can be used live or on studio.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD product

posted by 1AnTo on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very nice matte finish I got a silver version instead of the gold one, but i actually prefer it. The grip is very strong, and sturdy, The shipping took a while, but it was definitely worth the wait. For just over 3 dollars, this is a VERY good buy.
    Cons:
    The capo only just fits in all of the strings in the 3rd fret. This is only a problem when you need to play songs when the key ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very very good item

posted by emerchante on 06/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's exactly what I was looking for. This kind of capo could cost 15-20€ in Spain. In DX I have payed less than 3€. It's strong enough, and the rubber looks great.
    Cons:
    Mine is black, and the paint is not very good. The first time I used it, the paint of some parts pulled off. It's not a real pr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb

posted by gmnash on 05/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very sturdy, grips the strings perfectly, it sounds mint. I'm not the kinda person to just say this but it might be the best gripped capo ive ever seen. The price is amazing, arrived pretty quickly, nice rubber grips back and front, no worries it will scrat...
    Cons:
    It's green! It's a horrible metallic green colour! Oh well, maybe i'll sharpie it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems like a good capo but doesn't suit my needs!

posted by manchom on 03/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Now its a guitar capo...so not so much to write about it anyway. - The build quality is fair. Its a metal capo with strong enough spring. - The rubber part also is good - It has a plastic cover on the side holding the back of the neck not to scratch it
    Cons:
    The cons are mainly related to its usefulness - I bought it for a classical guitar and now I can advise anyone who intends to b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections