DX  » Community » Reviews » Guitar Strings/Peg Winder (Random Color)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9313 (93%)
  • 4 Star:71 (7%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It will do its job.

posted by fdg965 on 03/03/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is made out of Good plastic quality. This Guitar Strings/Peg Winder definitely helps when winding or unwinding the guitar strings. It can be used with ukelele pegs too. It Saved alot of time and energy. It gets really tiring to wind the guitar strings m...
    Cons:
    There are no bad things bout this peg winder.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value

posted by gidonlevy on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works just like described. Built very well. No problems with it very good product.
    Cons:
    There are no cons this product is very well built.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!!!!

posted by tioboti on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Does exactly what it is made for!!!, beside you I can list 1.- Excellent Quality.- 2.- Easy to Use.- 3.- Good Grip.- 4.- Feels really strong on hand.- 5.- The plastic has excellent quality, there is no risk of scratch the tuning keys.-
    Cons:
    I cannot mention anyone, it's serves it's purpose.-
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Winds those strings!

posted by Dherp on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does exactly what it is made for; latches on to the string pegs when putting new strings in your guitar and winds the pegs faster and easier than you would by hand. Sturdy and well constructed. CHEAP!
    Cons:
    No cons what-so-ever.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it!

posted by mclpl on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's your standard Guitar Strings/ peg winder. It works very well, and it's cheap! It has nice color palette, costs about three or four times less than the same one you can find in your stores. Absolutely must have!
    Cons:
    I don't think there are any cons. It winds your guitar, what is more to add? Even the good quality of the plastic, I was supris...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    robust, easy moving peg winder tool

posted by TellVilma on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This tool has a robust construction, two moving parts with a metal screw holding them together. The parts are made of transparent, solid and durable plastic, I think there's no chance of braking them. The main gap in the head is fitting on most of the tunin...
    Cons:
    The bridge pin remover's thickness is a bit too much, which can result, that you cannot remove tightly pushed pins easily.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK item.

posted by ippo90 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This peg winder is the first one i have bought ever. It seems to do what it's promised to do, and it seems quite robust. The items winds very easily, which makes fast sting changing sessions. It's green, which is my favorite color.
    Cons:
    The peg patterns doesn't fit perfectly with the pegs on my guitars, but it still works.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best strings/peg winder ever!!

posted by eduardolopes12 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The quality is the best thing about this product, i have it for more than 5 months and still works perfectly!!! - It is perfect for classic guitar, i have a Tagima and a Martin and this product works grat with both!! - It is small and easy to caryr
    Cons:
    - Takes time to came in the mail
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    came later than expected... the product is same as described

posted by rMaNe on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the best product for guitar experts (technicians / moderators / pro users)... if you have an acoustic / electric guitar it a must have in order to replace quickly - safely - and easily the dusty old strings. on a classic guitar i don't find it as useful
    Cons:
    since i just got it a week ago - i haven't found anything... except that the delievery was a bit too long... but now that i've ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by hodja on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a nice little gadget! I live in a very damp area and my strings get rusted very often so I need to change strings quite often. This thing makes the process much easier for my left hand. It is made of thick and quality plastic, good priced and very u...
    Cons:
    It was a little loose at first but very easy to fix if you know how to use a screwdriver.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections