DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Portable Outdoor Metal Gas Stove with a Case (2*AG3)
Sort by:
52 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8745 (87%)
  • 4 Star:137 (13%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little stove

posted by pinkgiraffe on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Compact and light stove. Affordable. Used in once on a Malaysian mountain hiking/camping trip ... 1800m asl in a montane forest. Works well for me and can't wait to use again.
    Cons:
    Looks fragile and I suspect that the ignition will not last long. Then again, one can still use a lighter if the electric ignit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A repeat customer

posted by Steiner1000 on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love this little stove. I have bought i think it is five in the last two to three years. It is compact, light weight and has a great plastic orange carrying case. I work up in the woods in Northern BC and use this little devil all the time.
    Cons:
    The electric starter does not always work try and adjust the gap between the grill and the starter node this may help. Arms som...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just good

posted by DanielMeijerink on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Light product, very small so its eay to bring and use it for outdoors activity. The item is easy to use. You dont need an instruction. It comes with a orange simple but effective box. Piezzo ignition works great. Last summer I used it at an altitude of &g...
    Cons:
    it can be fragile, handle with care. Can be very hot, direct after burning. But it cools very fast.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CAMPING gas stove is highly recommended to I have it really good for a year

posted by efi88l on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I recommended to all friends to buy it really should have a very small and convenient it can be well prepared food is suitable to hold pots but also better use of tea / coffee maker is also recommended emergency backup really convenient hours for the car I ...
    Cons:
    Is very suitable for gifts for young people or soldiers or workers
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good One

posted by maurobrandao on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very Good product for the price. I already use in field and showed itself very useful ! It is also very light and protective cover helps a lot! Normally i use in my trips into the wild things like climb mountains or trekking on the my Country !
    Cons:
    You will need a protector against the wind for field when you go used!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No Problems with this Product

posted by JordanLawson1 on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This product is perfect. The fact that it folds up to be very compact means it takes up little space and allows you to fit more in your pack. Its plastic casing that it arrives in fits perfectly and doesn't allow it to bump around and possibly break. The fl...
    Cons:
    I have no cons for this product. I use mine as a back up for my larger cooker, so its size is not a problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent stove

posted by JeffreyCK on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great little stove. It is well built and works exactly how you would expect it to. Combined with a nice lightweight pot and its ideal for backcountry camping. The little plastic case it comes in does a good job of protecting it and does not add mu...
    Cons:
    Its not as efficient as my jetboil, taking more time and more fuel but it is still really good.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works and light weight

posted by LPPL on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This portable outdoor metal gas stove really works. It pack small too and light weight for anyone really bent on getting light weight. comes with a small plastic box easy for packing into bags so that it will be easy to find. Mine was a orange plastic box.t...
    Cons:
    Material looks weak. Have not tried using pass an hour, so dun know if I can cook soup with it. because its small, the parts ge...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    compact, well constructed little stove

posted by hangzhou2013 on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This little thing arrived much faster than I have expected, less than two weeks. :) I haven't put it in use yet, but apparently it was well constructed. You can see no defect at all. I just like every part of it, not lavish, but quite functional.
    Cons:
    No cons. I didn't find any defect on it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent hiking cooker

posted by Dave555 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great burner. It is simple to use, just screw on to a standard gas cannister, open the the gas vent with the lever and click the ignition switch. No matches needed. This burner provides good heat for cooking in the outdoors and is extremely lig...
    Cons:
    I have had no problems with these cookers, I have bought two of them.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections