Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
-About 100g, this stove is small and light. Good for packing.
- For a test I brought to boiling 2 cups / 500ml in 3.5 minutes on a fairly medium low setting (20c indoors).
It estimate it can boil 1L in about 4 minutes on max setting.
-Easy to light with the pezio starter built in.
- easy to fold up and pack.
- easy to adjust flame.
- Order to delivery can be 8 weeks to 90 days.
- Once mounted on top of the fuel bottle, with my pot of water on top, the stem felt less solid than I'd like.
- the top center screw wasn't put all the way in, but was easy to do myself.
- 3 legs pot stand is less stable than a 4 leg design. (like sku 46371)
- Best to use a small light pot on top. Perfect for my GSI soloist pot. I don't think it seemed stable enough for a 3-4 person sized pot.
- Doesn't use batteries as stated, it's pezio ignition.
Isobutane fuel canisters can be bought for about $6 at popular outdoors stores.
- Isobutane isn't ideal for use at freezing temperatures.
- A 225 canister can last 2 people for 6 meals (2 days).
- Look at stove sku 46371 for a more stable design.
It can cost 5 times the money for many brand name stoves of similar design at outdoor stores.
Good to have on hand (with fuel) for camping and emergencies.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.