DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 10-Refills
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by NolevskiART on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This kit is realy amizing , is very good electronic Cigaret , rely easy to use.... to put together and relax , in this price is the best choise instead of another kit more expensive but not so good like this one....... The inner cartridges have a good sa...
    Cons:
    No cons and hope will not appear in future......
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Vaping

posted by Ancient1 on 08/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good amount of smoke ! and thats what matters. Easily charged by tiny USB adapter to whish it screws on. The mouth piece has small canister with the "sauce" that the atomizer punctures . The canister can be easily pulled out and replaced. I bo...
    Cons:
    Refills do not fit, and one has to get the canister out and put in the mouth piece. I am using a blunt (cut tip) needle to push...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent

posted by jasaqu on 04/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    really the best e-cig i had and trust me i tried several others but nothing is better then this product in fact i am ordering another kit :), and believe me i tried more so much expensive kits and the taste and the vapor does not begin with this product
    Cons:
    maybe it's me but i can't find refills alone on this website, but its not really a cons cause buying everything in the box is s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device !

posted by Teilke on 06/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is by far the best electronic cigarette I've ever had. The build quality is very good, the vape is great, you get a lot of smoke every time you blow it out and you get a throat hit every time you inhale because you can inhale much better with the mouth...
    Cons:
    No cons what so ever found until now. The price is very cheap for a good quality build electronic cigarette with mouth piece. T...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great vape

posted by Skembear on 04/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cartridges come in sealed bags with the usual foil seal to keep the juice in, convenient for throwing a few in your pocket Easy to put together and comfortable to use, was worried about the black extra mouthpiece, but sits well between the teeth. The inner ...
    Cons:
    No cons really, just the twiddling of thumbs while it arrives Not looked too deeply, but not sure there are too many suppliers ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections