DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills (Flue-Cured Tobacco Flavor/DC 5V)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the price

posted by josestein1532 on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It have a really good shape and it have a ok taste for the price, also it make´s me easy to smoke less tobacco cigarrets during the day. I think the box it looks very nice and it´s very similar to the real one Tiene un muy buen tamañoi y un s...
    Cons:
    Maybe the taste it´s not that much like the real cigarett´s but I gess It´s Because my tabac dependence. Talvez ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool cigarettes indeed

posted by CypherBlack on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    these smoke well, dont run out too quick, and have a pretty good taste. these dont taste as good as the menthol super lights that i got before, but taste pretty good. great for the price, you get a lot, 6 or 7 refills is good for this price. pretty phenomen...
    Cons:
    doesnt taste as good as other electronic cigarettes, sadly. not bad though.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great starter E cig

posted by cpu102 on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A full charge will last a day of moderate smoking produces thick smoke good for tricks Takes a few hours to charge Wall charge Extremely durable!
    Cons:
    flavor could be better, not bad but not that good cartridges leak sometimes
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wery good e-cigarette i recommend by

posted by Karlix on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good and safe packing, the cigarette comes intact and well protected. The battery lasts enough for those who don't use it as a constant smoking device. Doesn't need to recharge all the time if you don't smoke it constantly. The taste is not bad, you may nee...
    Cons:
    The only con. is that the product isn't supplied with an adapter plug from US to Euro plug, but can be easily be solved. Other ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems good!

posted by cmagnoletes on 08/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good and safe packing, the cigarette comes intact and well protected. The battery lasts enough for those who don't use it as a constant smoking device. Doesn't need to recharge all the time if you don't smoke it constantly. The taste is not bad, you may n...
    Cons:
    Sometimes it stops releasing vapor and the led begins to blink, apparently with no reason - maybe the atomizer gets heat and it...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent alternative to smoking

posted by badamano on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No more stinky smell of cigarettes and ashtray smell in the house and the clothes did not feel the smoke. This can be used in public places, restaurants and subways, do not disturb others. The vapor is tasty and not daze you, as a real cigarette smoke.
    Cons:
    The battery is long and had to get a converter to charge to use. Not too much of a refill, box of cigarettes corresponds to 1.5...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth a buy!

posted by Bondyuk on 10/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This seems like a good deal... The pack looks nice and well made. A big improvement over another one I purchased from DX is that the inside is a hard plastic, so nothing gets crushed and it holds the ecigs securely. My previous ones were a cardboard pack wi...
    Cons:
    This comes with a US and EU plug that slides out from the side to charge the battery using 110v/240v. However, the title CLEARL...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good e-Cigarette

posted by Zanga2 on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is a very good e-Cigarette, it comes out in a plastic box covered by a cardboard pack which is similar to Davidoff cigarette pack. This is a nice touch of design because it increases the real feel appearance of the product, especially when smoking out ...
    Cons:
    The only con. is that the product isn't supplied with an adapter plug from US to Euro plug, but can be easily be solved. Other ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections