DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Car MP3/MP4 Player FM Transmitter with Remote Controller - Red (SD/MMC/Mini USB)
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5213 (52%)
  • 4 Star:4812 (48%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device

posted by jaimebar on 09/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is small and perfect to a car. It can sound well with our sound system, because it has a equalizator inside. It works with memory with 8 GB and 16 GB. When I turn on the car it starts to work really fast with the 8 GB memory, the 16 GB is slower than t...
    Cons:
    It has only two languages, English and Chinese, it have not random mode and the remote control doesn't work fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well enough for the price

posted by MrsRochester on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to figure out how to use without needing to refer to the (minimal) instructions. Solid build quality for the price and reasonably compact.
    Cons:
    No shuffle function, so you're stuck with the same playlist order every time. Sound is a bit crackly and the remote is clunky a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by jimvas on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy in use. Good quality to this amount of money. Good sound quality and it is easy to choose the frequencies as well plus that doesn't sound at all like a usual FM transmitter, as I said sounds better. The Remote control works fine without any problem, up...
    Cons:
    The feeling when you try to plugged into the car lighter is not so good it si not so stable. Is there random playing ? I was wa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good device for the price

posted by rensjm on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Sound is very good, treble bass are natural. Possible to use equalizer, but for me natural is the best. Easy to use, comes with a remote control, very small and easy. When unpluging or turn off engine, the device remembers the last song. Displays the file n...
    Cons:
    Sound level could be a little bit higher, but it is okay. Just set the sound level of the radio a little bit higher.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent for the price

posted by unixgeek21 on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Simple and easy to use. - Construction looks solid and lcd display has pretty good contrast. - sound quality is good but for the discerning ear, one can hear the difference.
    Cons:
    - SD Card support is only the standard SD which has a size limit of 2GB. - inserted SD Card protrudes...would be nice if it wou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality Music!!!

posted by Ritesh294 on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The music is crystal clear and not like other FM Transmitter's you can acutely hear the bass! It is small yet powerful it has a nice remote so I can change song's quickly. The display is nice and has a lot of functions.
    Cons:
    NOTHING!!!!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LCD CAr mp3/mp4 player

posted by grubs1976 on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great product, easy to use, product was as seen on internet, very happy, very quick delivery and very sattisfying product.. :) love it..
    Cons:
    I have no contras for this product, because as I mentioned above it was very accurate , as seen and therefore I have no Contras...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LCD Car Mp3/Mp4

posted by phylipk on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good and clear sound. screen is more readable with this new blue screen and font is more bigger than the last version. i'm using a 4Gig SD card and it is working fine. this is the 3rd device i order. the first 2 was the previous version and they were...
    Cons:
    The cersion before this one use to keep track of the last song played. so you you tun off the mp3 player and turn it back on it...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    How to play video on this product

posted by Rub4o on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It`s work and have a good look. Colored display and menu are very nice, you can see title of played songs, volume level, EQ possition and frequency.
    Cons:
    The pictures of product aren`t corect, the player have not USB port and the player can`t play MP4 or AVI files. Player have min...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I recommend

posted by gmfbrasil on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    For those who do not have USB input on the car stereo, this device is all good, no need to change the sound. The sound quality is great, I like and recommend. Another thing I really liked was the power button, so you can leave connected to the ashtray of th...
    Cons:
    Not separates the songs into folders, but that's just a detail compared to the benefit.I think it has a random function, which ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections