DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD A2DP Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter with Caller ID Handsfree (SD/MMC/USB/2.5mm)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:202 (20%)
  • 4 Star:707 (70%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:101 (10%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

90% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for listening to music

posted by wupuchim on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For me, the best feature is, that you can tune frequency in 0,1MHz range. Because, when you live in the city where are many radio stations, is this necessary function for you, because you can easily tune the frequency, where is not any radio. The next good ...
    Cons:
    Microphone in this device don't work. When I paired it with my cellphone and when I make a call, I can hear the other side, but...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice FM transmitter

posted by kjetilho on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The handsfree works well, it must have pretty good echo/noise cancellation. FM Transmitting music coming in via 3.5mm jack has good sound quality, almost as good as an actual radio station. Has built-in memory of the last used FM frequency.
    Cons:
    You can not charge your phone via USB port, it delivers too little power. The shielding could be better, it will pick up interf...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its good

posted by matulionis on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Required when the machine is not a cd or mp3 player. Cheap. Very easy to use. Bluetooth is possible to use the phone hands-free. There is a wire connected to the other player.
    Cons:
    Sound transmission is not completely clean. But really good. The screen is very small. Remotely difficult to manage, do not alw...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's good, but can't do what I intended to

posted by Kagehell on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's easy to connect, fits pretty well in the cigarette jack in the car, and it's pretty.
    Cons:
    Does not work for what I bought it for, you cannot transmit music over bluetooth to it. The bluetooth connection only works for...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works really good.

posted by iPancho on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks really good, feels well builded, and it works just fine, the FM signal is clear and doesn't sound any interferience when playing. Also, the hands free bluetooth for the phone (I'm using an iPhone 3GS) works perfect!! I can drive and talk and I list...
    Cons:
    I thought I would be able to listen to the music on my iphone when i paired it to the transmitter, but too bad for me the bluet...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool item

posted by tomicapo on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This device is easy to use. It worked perfectly out of the box. The sound quality is very good.
    Cons:
    It's a bit large and in some plugs it's hard to connect, but might be a problem in my car... I've had problems understanding wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not easy way to save a money

posted by SerZhyAle on 01/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good for this price sound is good of another FM-transmiters, what i have bt really works good and easy. i can talk in car without earphones and police problems 88.8 is best choice for FM in my city, so i can change it easy too
    Cons:
    i have to fix earphones audio line in at first day - with soldering. second - i made a big hole about near microphone. it is ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product works well and well built

posted by pz456 on 10/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter built well. it's Works without problems and Most fair price. In addition, No installation required. Also works with standard USB and SD card The remote control works well Launch of the Bluetooh easy
    Cons:
    To make yourself heard - you have to speak loudly
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not so bad

posted by GustavoCarrareto on 05/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works!
    Cons:
    The package came very wrinkled and don't have manual for instructions. Isn't too easy for a first users. The battery has discha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not that good of a handsfree-set

posted by Jawol on 03/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice small handsfree / mp3 set. Looks better then other ones i've owned. Build quality is good.
    Cons:
    The bluetooth handsfree function doestn work properly, i can hear the other one on the line talk but they can't hear me speakin...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections