Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- you do not look like a criminal
- can easily use as a scarf
- also easy to change it into a scarf when entering a store or a building (to avoid looking a robber entered the store/building)
- very warm when used as a scarf
- material feels nice, is soft and warm
- if you're a quick cyclist (e.g. 25-30km/h), the wind goes in the balaclava, past your head and you feel the wind at the back. meaning it almost feels colder than cycling without it
- there will be some space between the material and your head, impossible to avoid that (none of the straps will allow you to make it fit to your head)
I almost always cycle, so this item is not useful for me. I still very much like it.
- should've figured out beforehand that for cycling the wind would get between the material
- if you use this for walking, recommend it
- for cycling or anything similar, don't buy
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.