DX  » Community » Reviews » 12V LED Strip (11-LED 33cm Blue)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:506 (50%)
  • 4 Star:425 (42%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:81 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blue LED strip - Flashing

posted by NBinster on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice blue and bright LED strip. Flexible and well protected. Easy to use and install, very thin. Very bright at 12V, becomes dimmer at 9V, goes off at about 4V.
    Cons:
    It is flashing! LEDs don't stay ON, they flash one after the other. That was NOT specified, DX NEEDS to correct the descripti...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat

posted by Longmorn on 12/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great little effect lights. Will work down to 2 vdc with little change in brightness because they are flashed (PWM). If you can do surface mount soldering it looks like (under optics) all the connections are avail on the underside of the board. If you remov...
    Cons:
    None for my use other then the shipping time can be slow but you can't have everything, low cost and quick free delivery. I pur...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These are great !

posted by Unstrider on 06/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought 2 sets of these lights to mount on my motorcycle. They look awesome after dark. The lights chase from the wire lead end to the end, They are a cool electric blue colour. They draw very little power, so you can leave the them on for hours without wo...
    Cons:
    They seem like they might break, but they are shipped curled up in a loop (not really a con) The wire leads could be longer. Th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    led strip

posted by Harza on 02/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap - Easy to hook up - Very bright leds - It's pretty flexible - Since they are leds they last pretty long
    Cons:
    - They are blinking from first to last in order, that wasn't told in the overwiew..
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Money Trow Away

posted by Elroy16 on 06/18/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    NONE, cause not shiney
    Cons:
    I did buy this led strip, to make it a neon replacement but once connected to a power source it starts blinking from the first ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i love it!

posted by Perkouww on 09/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Solid but bendable (it's really scary to bend it but it won't break at least mine did not break) -Verry bright leds , really nice blue colour! -Works also on 9V! -It's verry tiny and not thick or something just a smood surface so easy to place it in tiny s...
    Cons:
    -It's flashing instead of a constant glow.. (9V battery input) i don't know if this is a con or not if it is i will open a ticket
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good But

posted by mtgmtg on 08/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these tried on a 9V and they worked like a charm worked for a while then all the sudden no power.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++...
    Cons:
    Turns out the solder points were terrible but other that that noting-----------------------------------------------------------...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Warming pleased.

posted by Momanmorris on 07/20/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Hello, this is another cheap and excellent item from Deal Extreme. -The LEDs are nice and bright! - They take next to no current to drive! - They use 12v so it is easy to hook up to your car! It will run on 9v too!
    Cons:
    I am afraid to bend it without it breaking!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty cool

posted by Event_Horizon on 07/07/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice and bright in the dark. I wired mine up in my car to give a cool liquid looking effect down by your feet. They can handle a range of voltages as well. I tested mine to run on as little as 5 volts and up to 15 volts and they still worked fine.
    Cons:
    One of the three I bought has a loose connection and only works when the end is squeezed. I only bought it for the bulk discoun...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by Pet20 on 06/17/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice ! Very bright in the night. The leds bright one per one, same as an chase. It's plug and play on 12v continious. Good quality. Little flexible, a must for follow the différent shapes.
    Cons:
    They are too much space between two led. The wire for connect to the 12v is too short and not enought spot. The leds bright onl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections