DX  » Community » Reviews » 1-to-3 Coaxial TV Cable TAP 12 DB (5~1000Mhz)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome multitap for an awesome price, but check the caveat.

posted by W3irdN3rd on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a real multitap, not just a splitter, real tap! It's incredibly cheap! No interference problems! It's very sturdy - I already put it through quite some abuse. Has mounting holes!
    Cons:
    Here's the catch: China has a slightly different F-connector. It's not the same as in Europe or America, it is slightly larger....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOrks Great

posted by etapiach on 11/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is very well design, good material, and it works as it should. And you have 4 ports to connect, very usefull.
    Cons:
    None,I could not think in anything. Well just that you have to wait a little to reach your home, but it is fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as it should

posted by CrossFireX on 09/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works as it should. It feels like a quality material. The housing is not plastic. It's simple to mount the connectors to the cable, just push it in and it stays there. Much better then the system we have in Sweden, here you screw it on = bad. No interferenc...
    Cons:
    None so far. It's a splitter, what can go wrong? As i said, no interference what so ever.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice item for the price

posted by missionaborted on 07/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This item is well built and much cheaper than buying one of these in Canada. The savings is about $17.00 over buying one in Canada, and works equally as well as any splitter I have ever used.
    Cons:
    The product does what is designed to do. I had a little more trouble getting the coaxial cables to fit onto the splitter than I...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Gain, for a Rustic Splitter

posted by Morvan on 06/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Excellent gain (I tested them, this and others, with own cable TV Diagnosis Site); - Reasonable price (here in Brasil, it is a little spencer, like many other things); - Strong shell, not flimsy or sloppy.
    Cons:
    - Just one boosted exit. The others are only deviation / derivation, without no electric gain; - Gauge of F to M connectors is ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections