Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Excellent gain (I tested them, this and others, with own cable TV Diagnosis Site);
- Reasonable price (here in Brasil, it is a little spencer, like many other things);
- Strong shell, not flimsy or sloppy.
- Just one boosted exit. The others are only deviation / derivation, without no electric gain;
- Gauge of F to M connectors is not standard. Or you re-crimp your cables, with the connectors they furnish, or force them to connect to. In Brasil, if I fiddle it, the Cable Company bills me...
If this device used to have the same gauge of standard balloons, it did be great. The gain of the signal is remarkable. This balloon is very strong and rustic, as it has to be...
Excellent device; simple, well constructed. A little spencer, but even thus this is a good booster.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.