DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Digital Pocket Scale - 500g/0.1g (2*AAA)
Sort by:
39 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6927 (69%)
  • 4 Star:3112 (31%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected !

posted by patmast3r on 10/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very well priced - worth every cent. It measures quite exact all though it sometimes seems to take a while for it to start meassuring (just shows nothing for a while) but that's fine by me. The whole thing can be "sealed" with than plastic p...
    Cons:
    None I've come across so far. Maybe the plastic could be a little more robust.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, good value, not for professional use.

posted by Ofirab84 on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well it's obviously very cheap. It gets the job done. very functional with a tare button and a quantative measuring function (adds up several pcs) and it measures at any measurment unit known to man, plus it has a light ON\OFF switch.
    Cons:
    I've noticed a small clibration erorr witch causses the the same piece to weigh 0.2 grams less. It's not very significant if yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good portable scale

posted by alexisba on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It work's perfect and it can measure a little more than 500grams. It has very good features like tare. You can use these units: grams, oz, tl, ct. It's a great product.
    Cons:
    I haven't found any cons, The only con is the weight limitation of 500 grams, but you are buying that.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Portable Digital Pocket Scale

posted by vellubb on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +Cheap. +0.1g Precision. +Light. +Small size. +Big weigh-in area. +Easy to use =) +Light on screen. +Includes batterys. +Fast . +Pocket size. +circular design.
    Cons:
    -Wait 15-30sec to warmup. -Calibration only with 500g. -The substrate must be perfectly straight. -Plastic cover on screen brok...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a delight in to use in the kitchen :)

posted by Yoelp100 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very small, built nicely. bottons are lit (looks very nice). finish is top notch. weight accuratly. have negative weight 0 very useful if you zero it to a container and remove the container but want to know the overall weight.
    Cons:
    none that i can think of. in this price it's a very good buy
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice comfy scales, portable, with a cap.

posted by amrok on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Firmly made. Have a plastic cover, you can carry in your pocket or backpack. Compact. Most of the measuring area. Large numbers on the display. The required set of features: the units of measurement, the mode of packaging, measurement quantities.
    Cons:
    Bright lights and turned on by default. A little difficult to open because of the small button.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works properly

posted by roccaNdo on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Protective tray. I find it to be sturdy despite the plastic material. It reads very well and also comes with a manual if needed (although you shouldnt have to have the urge to use it) Great accuracy is being displayed and for the actualy reading you ha...
    Cons:
    None that I can find, perhaps that you must set it down on proper ground or else you might get inaccuracy reading. But that's u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good.

posted by pekerc on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I like the small size. Fits pocket nicely. Good backlight. Easy to use. Easy to read numbers. I like the buttons. Batteries included also with scale. Cool looking product.
    Cons:
    The plastic cover lid can broke easily. Mine was broken when i got it. Broken in shipment. But it does not affect the function ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap scales weights more or less

posted by EmpireShip on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This portable scales is for very good price. Came undamaged and in plastic case, which is covering the portable digital pocket scales. You can turn on/off the light indicator. Batteries are included in the packing. Display and plastic case was covered with ...
    Cons:
    It does not do its work perfectly. It took some time, until you get the final value. Sometimes the same 5g weight has 5.1g, so...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small

posted by Paulr24 on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has Good build quality. The screen is Good readable.. Is is Easy in operation. Different units, grams and ounces included It has Pieces function if you need to wheigh letters you can use this one.
    Cons:
    Very small. Only suitable for small envelopes. Not sure about the reliabilty. My big envelope does not fit on it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections