Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    if you thing smoke kils DO NOT REED

posted by dascalu on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When smoking 1 year ago I tried it with natural tobacco without preservatives and ... was pretty much the first attempt but few puffs was ok I replaced the craving 2 cigarettes smoked in turn can not recommend now that I've quit smoking! Instead it is a key...
    Cons:
    DO NOT SMOKE anymore :D!!! I quited
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good thing to have

posted by gr33n357 on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple. Lightweight. Can be attached to key-ring. Concealable enough. Easy to clean (just put it in a pot with water and a drop of dish wash and boil it until its clean)
    Cons:
    Does not come with strainer so if u smoke rough cut tobacco its okay but for more powdery substance u need to have strainer. Ke...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny gadget

posted by DXMarkS on 12/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It is a Funny gadget, even if you don't smoke it's just a funny thing to have. I don't smoke myself but I think you would be able to smoke tobacco (or weed) with this thing. - The colors are very bright and don't come off if you hold a flame to it, (bit ...
    Cons:
    - The threads aren't the best, they work but don't expect the highest quality. - Very small bits of anodisation can come off i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty damn good

posted by lxcr85r on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    when i first opened this pipe i was quite suprised, its i pretty good quality and smokes well, for the price you just can't beat very very happy just get it already!
    Cons:
    quality isn't perfect but nothing is.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pipe

posted by liam1046 on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very small, doesnt look like a pipe -Friends all love it -Great colour, green for greens ;) -Solidly put together, I've read a few reports of bad build quality/non airtight/weak threads, and I have experienced NONE of these problems. Works straight away, i...
    Cons:
    -Small. Whilst its a good thing, its also a bad thing. Takes a long time to smoke any significant amount, and doesnt seem to be...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good pipe

posted by Timoliini on 04/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The color is cool. It looks cool on my keychain. The smoke isnt as hot as i thought. easy to assemble. easy to use.
    Cons:
    The cup can get very hot so you have to let it cool before assembling it again. The hole in the bottom is a tad too big so if y...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by joh21 on 03/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It looks cool (like a mushroom) and shiny. It serves well as a keychain. You always have a pipe with you that you can use for smoking when you need to.
    Cons:
    I ordered five, and only one was looking perfect. Their build quality is poor from what I can say from those I have. The places...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and very useful

posted by Phinxy on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small: It's very small and fits nicely in your pocket. Discrete: Folded it looks like a mushroom, not a pipe. Cool: After you smoke with a metal pipe it becomes very hot but this stays pretty cold at the tip. (cup become hot tough)
    Cons:
    Small: Also a con; If you gonna share your tobacco with others it may take a while because of the small hole.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looking for something small and portable to smoke

posted by madnezz344 on 01/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Small and portable - can be attached to keys :) - it transforms from an ordinary key chain into a smoking pipe - the bowl size is decent - its green :) - its made of aluminum, i think, so if you drop it it wont break compared to glass pipes
    Cons:
    - after eventual prolonged use it can get clogged, just clean it after every use with warm water or rubbing alcohol
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections